107 Cheapside, London
- The Carlyle Group
- Main Contractor:
- ISG Interior Exterior
- John Robertson Architects
- Facade Contractor:
- Focchi UK Ltd
CTA Scope of services:
- Preparation of a Materials and Performance specification for the cladding and curtain wall elements.
- A technical audit of the design details prepared by the specialist facade contractor.
- Witnessing of the cladding performance test.
- Carry out quality audits of the site installation.
- Witness the site hose testing of completed facade elements.
The front elevation comprises of bespoke fixed and opening window elements set into a retained stone facade. The rear of the building is clad in a bespoke unitised curtain wall system with both fixed and opening elements and horizontal bands of anodised aluminium Brise Soleil. A unitised system is installed within the central atrium which also incorporates an ETFE roof system that allows natural sunlight into the centre of the office areas.